(1) The delivery takes place within Germany and to the EU-countries with DHL.
(2) As a first customer within Germany you can only order in advance, by PayPal or cash on delivery. As a first customer outside Germany and within the European area, you can only order in advance and PayPal.
The shipping costs for orders by invoice or prepayment amount to a flat rate of 8 Euro (within Germany). Please ask for shipping costs for shipments abroad to other European countries.
(3) The delivery time is 2 – 6 days, unless stated differently in the offer. Please ask for the delivery time for shipments to other European countries.
(4) If not all ordered products are in stock, we are entitled to partial deliveries at our expense, as far as this is reasonable for you.
(5) If you order a product that was not available according to the article description, and we are not supplied by our suppliers without our own fault, we can withdraw from the contract. In this case, we will inform you immediately and, if necessary, propose the delivery of a comparable product. If no comparable product is available or if you do not wish to receive a comparable product, we will reimburse you for any counter-performance already provided.
(6) We assume no liability for any further orders which should occur due to a server website problem.
Damages during Transport
(1) The consignment risk is, if you are a consumer, irrespective of the type of shipment (insured / uninsured / package) selected by Dematex. By choosing an insured shipment, we only secure our economic risk.
(2) If goods are delivered with apparent damage to transport, please report these errors immediately to the delivery company, and please contact us immediately as soon as possible.
(3) The non-compliance of a complaint or contact has no consequences for your statutory warranty rights. However, they help us to assert our own claims against the freight carrier or the transport insurance.
Reservation of ownership
Until the full payment of an article or an order, Dematex reserves the ownership (title) to the respective article.
(1) The statutory warranty rights apply. The statutory warranty period begins with the delivery of the goods and runs regularly for two years, in exceptional cases where necessary longer, § 438 German Civil Code (BGB). In the event of a defect occurring, you have the statutory right to a supplementary performance (according to your choice: defect removal or new delivery) within the statutory warranty period, and – if the statutory requirements are met – the statutory rights to reduction or rescission, as well as to damages. You must give us two attempts to rectify the problem. If the desired type of supplementary performance is only possible with disproportionate costs, your claim is limited to the other type of supplementary performance.
(2) We assume no liability for damage and defects resulting from improper use, operation and storage, negligent or faulty care and maintenance, overexertion or improper repair by an unauthorized service partner.
(3) If you wish to repair or replace a defective product, please return the product free of charge. Please call +49 (0) 209/40244154 or mail to email@example.com for the corresponding return note with the return address and the return number. Please use this return note to ensure a fast and smooth processing.
(4) The liability exclusions according to § 10 also apply to possible warranty claims.
Telefon: +49 (0) 209/40244154
Fax: +49 (0) 209/40244169
Our office hours:
Monday – Friday: 9am – 6pm