§ 1: Area of application
(1) The following general terms and conditions apply to contractual relations between the company Dematex and its customers via the website www.dematex.de, as well as via telephone orders, provided the customer has a furnished customer account with the company dematex.de.
(2) Your contractual partner is the company
Owner: Ahmet Dehmanoglu
Street: Bergmannstraße 40
City: D-45886 Gelsenkirchen
Phone: +49 (0) 209/40244154
Fax: +49 (0) 209/40244169
Tax number: 319/5112/5238
VAT number: DE231621170
Office hours: Monday – Saturday: 9am – 6pm
§ 2: Condition of the contract
(1) Representations of products on the websites of the company www.dematex.de do not represent a legally binding offer, but an invitation to submit offers to the conclusion of the contract at the respective conditions specified in the products.
(2) By clicking the ‘Submit order’ button in the final step of the ordering process (Shopping cart → Checkout → Payment and shipping notes), you will make a binding offer to purchase the goods from the shopping cart for the indicated price.
(3) Alternatively, you can submit an offer (an order) by phone at [+49 (0) 209 40 244 154]. We will then confirm directly on the phone whether the contract can go on as desired.
(4) The purchase contract is concluded when we declare the acceptance of your offer (the order) in the form of an order confirmation by e-mail after the receipt of your order. An explicit declaration is not required; You hereby waive the explicit acceptance according to § 151 S.1 BGB. (German Civil Code). If www.dematex.de is not able to accept your offer, we will inform you in any case in electronic form.
3: Prices, payment, return costs, due date and delay
(1) The purchase price is due with conclusion of contract.
(2) Sie müssen die auf der Website angegebenen Versandkosten tragen.
(3) The prices stated on the website of the company Dematex are inclusive of the statutory value added tax and other price components. If you are logged in as a customer, our system makes a difference whether you are registered as a commercial or private customer. If you are a consumer, you will still see the prices including the other price components. In the event that you are registered as a commercial customer, the net price is displayed, ie without VAT.
(4) Payments for domestic orders are only possible by advance payment, cash on delivery or via PayPal (from the 2nd order). For delivery to EU countries only by advance payment or by PayPal. No other payment methods will be accepted.
(5) If you choose the method of payment in advance, we will inform you about our bank account in the order confirmation and deliver the goods of your order after the payment receipt. The invoice amount must be transferred to our bank account within 14 days.
(6) By delay, Dematex is entitled to demand charge interest in the amount of 5 percentage points above the respective base rate for the year. In the case of legal transactions in which a consumer is not a party, Dematex reserves the right to charge interest of payment claims with an interest rate of eight percentage points above the base interest rate. We reserve the right to prove a higher damage caused by delay and to assert it, § 288 passage 3, 4 BGB.
(7) If you pay by direct debit, you have to bear the costs which arise as a result of a reversal of a payment transaction due to a lack of account assignment or due to the incorrectly transmitted data of the bank details.
(8) You can only exert a right of retention, insofar as the claims result from the same contractual relationship.
(9) By exerting of your right of revocation, you have to bear the costs of the return.
§ 4: Liability
We exclude our liability for minor negligent breaches of duty as long as they do not affect any contractual obligations, damages from injury to life, body or health or guarantees or claims under the Product Liability Act. The same applies to breach of duty by our vicarious agents.
§ 5: Contract storage
(1) These general terms and conditions will be sent to you after conclusion of contract. Please save them yourself by printing them using the print function of your browser.
(2) Please note that when you call up the offer, you should retrieve the contract text and save it by printing. We do not offer a storage of the contract text in a reproducible form. You would have to do this yourself (for example, by a screenshot of the respective offer or the conversion of the contract text in pdf format).
§ 6: Final clause
Should any provision of these General Terms and Conditions be invalid, the remaining provisions shall remain in effect. The relevant statutory provisions shall apply instead of the invalid provision.
In addition to these provisions, German law applies to the exclusion of the UN purchase law.
§ 7: Right of revocation
Consumers may revoke their contractual declaration in accordance with the following provisions. The consumer is any natural person who enters into a transaction for a purpose which can not be attributed to either his commercial or self-employed occupation.
Please note that we have compiled the following cancellation information according to the sample text of the Federal Ministry of Justice. In our view, however, this text is not clear, since the date of conclusion of the contract or the day of the purchase of the object of purchase is not part of the deadline calculation according to § 187 passage. 1 BGB (German Civil Code). The revocation period therefore ends properly only 14 days after the conclusion of the contract or the assignment.
We would also like to ask you to keep in mind that in case that you do not receive the right to withdraw from the contract, the deadline will start to run later.
You have the right to revoke this contract within a period of fourteen days without giving reasons. The period of revocation shall be fourteen days from the date on which you or a third party you designate who is not the carrier has or has taken possession of the goods.
Please see the detailed description of your right of withdrawal HERE